Bulk ENS Offers
Using the bulk offer tool can help you save time if you'd like to bid on multiple ENS names at once.
- Bulk Offers are paid in WETH.
- Offers can be cancelled anytime before they are accepted.
- Offers are set with an expiration time. Once the allotted time has passed, the offer will be cancelled.
- Until a seller accepts your Offer, the WETH does not leave your wallet.
- The minimum bid for an offer is 0.0001ETH
- 1.Navigate to the collection or profile page where you would like to use to the bulk offer tool to make multiple ENS offers.
2. After pressing the Bulk Offer button the selection tab will open and you may begin to select various names that you wish to place offers on. Once the desired names are selected click the Bulk Offer button in the selection panel to continue.
3. If not done so already, you will be prompted to connect your wallet before placing a collection offer. Supported wallets currently include MetaMask, Rainbow, Coinbase Wallet, and WalletConnect.
4. The Bulk Offer drawer will open after connecting your wallet. Here you will be able to use the set price for all field and/or individually set each bid for the ENS names desired.
5. After you filled the price for the names you wish to bid on navigate to the Offer Duration field. Here enter the desired expiration date for your offers and then click the Make Offer button.
6. If this is your first time making offers, your wallet may prompt you to approve WETH before the signature. Make sure you have enough amount of WETH in your wallet. If you do not have enough WETH in your wallet a swap will be performed from ETH to wrapped ETH (WETH) to place your bid.
7. Your wallet should prompt to ask you to confirm the signature for the WETH offer on each individual ENS after clicking the Make Offers button. After you sign the offer the pop-up window should close and your bulk offers will have been placed!