Setting up a collection offer can help you save time if you'd like to purchase an ENS from a collection but don't have a particular ENS in mind. You'll make a single offer that is valid for all ENS names in the collection as opposed to making offers on each individual ENS in the collection. Keep in mind:
Collection Offers are paid in WETH.
Collection Offers apply to ENS names with various registration lengths/expiration dates.
Collection Offers can be cancelled anytime before they are accepted.
Collection Offers are set with an expiration time. Once the allotted time has passed, the offer will be cancelled.
Until a seller accepts your Collection Offer, the WETH does not leave your wallet.
If someone accepts your Collection Offer on one name, offers on all the other ENS names in the collection will be cancelled.
Creating Collection Offers
A video tutorial on how to use the collection offer tool can be found here.
To place a collection offer navigate to the specific ENS Collection page that you are interested in.
2. Click the Collection Offer button on the ENS Collection page that you would like to offer on.
3. If not done so already, you will be prompted to connect your wallet before placing a collection offer. Supported wallets currently include MetaMask, Rainbow, Coinbase Wallet, and WalletConnect.
4. After connecting your wallet and clicking the Collection Offer button the Make a Collection Offer window will appear. Fill in the offer price amount in WETH and after select when you’d like the offer to expire in the offer duration dropdown. After filling in the offer information click the Make Offer button to continue.
5. If this is your first time making offers, your wallet may prompt you to approve WETH before the signature. Make sure you have enough amount of WETH in your wallet. If you do not have enough WETH in your wallet a swap will be performed from ETH to wrapped ETH (WETH) to place your bid.
6. Your wallet should prompt to ask you to confirm the signature for the WETH offer on the collection after clicking the Make Offer button. After you sign the offer the pop-up window should close and your collection offer will have been placed!
Note: At this time only a limited number of collections have the collection offer feature enabled.
Canceling a Collection Offer
If you’d like to cancel your collection offer, you can do so on the Offers Made tab of your profile.
On ENS Vision, in the upper right corner, click the Profile icon and navigate to My Profile.
2. From the profile page, navigate to the Offers mad tab and click the Cancel Offer button for the desired collection offer.
3. You will be required to confirm the transaction in your wallet and pay a gas fee to cancel any offer. Once the Ethereum network has processed the transaction to cancel your offer the popup window will close and the collection offer will be cancelled.